Aid & Scholarships
מלגות וסיוע כספי
Tuition is $16,900 for the 2017-2018 school year. Our Business Office has a variety of payment options to assist families in managing tuition costs.
In-house Tuition Discounts
- Enrollment Date Discount: $800 (for applications/deposits received by January 27, 2017)
- Sibling Discount: $500
- Jewish Professional Discount: 10% off full tuition
Tuition Assistance/Financial Aid
- Upon acceptance, CJDS awards aid to students based solely on financial need, as determined by a confidential third party source: School and Student Service by NAIS (SSS).
- The deadline for applying for financial aid is in early February.
- Parents of accepted students are notified of financial aid decisions in early March.
- SSS Applications must be submitted on-line, and all tax documentation must be sent directly to School & Student Service for Financial Aid.
- Instructions can be found here. The CJDS school code is 1445.
- Please contact Julie Bush if you have any questions at 614-939-5311 extension 3103.
Ohio’s Educational Choice Scholarship Program (EdChoice)
- The EdChoice program provides scholarships to eligible students to attend participating private schools, based on either where they live or their family income (2016-2017 academic year scholarship was $4,650 per student).
- EdChoice Applications will be accepted beginning in February of 2017.
- EdChoice Scholarships will be awarded in April 2017.
- To check your eligibility, visit: www.edchoice.ohio.gov.