Parents are encouraged to begin the admissions process in the fall. For a full CJDS admission experience:
- Visit the School. Schedule a time today!
- Attend the November Open House.
- Sign up for our Weekly E-Newsletter: The Ma Koreh?
- Submit an Application.
- Sign up for a Kindergarten/Grade bound visit
- Bring your child to Columbus Jewish Day School for a Kindergarten Bound Visit where children will discover rotation stations exploring Math, Language Arts, Science, and social skills. Plus, students will have a hearing check by our professional Speech Pathologist, Lynn Voterro. While children are in their exploration stations, you will be invited to have coffee with current CJDS parents and learn more about our community with the Head of School, Rabbi Dr. Tali Zelkowicz. There are two dates and times for you to consider, just let us know which time works best: Friday, January 20 (8:30-10:30am) -or- Friday, January 27 (10:00-12:00pm).
We are pleased that you are interested in learning more about Columbus Jewish Day School. Click here to receive an admissions packet. Families will receive information about the admissions process, upcoming CJDS events, and application deadlines.
If you have questions about the admissions process or would like to receive more information, email our Admissions Office or call Jenny Glick at (614) 939-5311.