We’re so happy that you’re interested in Columbus Jewish Day School. Come to our Open House! Join us on Sunday, November 19, 2017 from 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Step in to our learning anytime. If you have questions about the admissions process or would like to receive more information, please email our Admissions Office or call Jenny Glick at (614) 939-5311 ext. 3114.
Admissions Process & Timeline
Families are encouraged to begin the admissions process in the fall.
For a full CJDS admission experience:
- Come to our Open House! Join us on Sunday, November 19, 2017 from 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Visit the school. Schedule a private tour.
- Complete an on-line application and submit non refundable application fee ($100.00). Applications should be submitted by Friday, January 19, 2018.
- Sign up for a Kindergarten Shadow Day Bring your child to Columbus Jewish Day School for a Shadow Day. Become a CJDS Student for a day! Morning grade level shadow visits are held daily from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Afternoon grade level shadow visits are held Monday through Thursday from 12:30 p.m. – 3:20 p.m., and on Fridays from 12:30 p.m. – 2:20 p.m.
- Notifications of admissions decisions will be mailed by Thursday, March 1, 2018.
- 2018 Enrollment deadline: Friday, March 23, 2018.